Often an uncomfortable subject but an important one that needs to be addressed, Estate documents are your voice when you are no longer able to speak for yourself. By this we mean, either a person is incapacitated in which a Health Care Directive or Power of Attorney comes into play or the person has passed away and so the Will and Trust Documents are consulted.
- Conduct a thorough review of all legal documents.
- Ensure proper titling of all assets and correct beneficiary designations, where applicable.
- Review and advise on estate planning and charitable giving strategies.
- Work with you and your legal professional to integrate these strategies into your financial plan.
- Keep current with tax law changes and advise accordingly.