For most of us, it takes a lifetime to accumulate enough wealth to retire in a lifestyle with which we are comfortable. The choices we make leading up to this retirement are extremely important. We'll guide you through making the right choices.
- Cashflow recommendations to ensure you are saving enough to fund your desired retirement.
- Saving on its own is not enough - it is essential to optimally invest your savings to maximize your return.
- Choosing the right type of investment account is important too. We will balance your employer sponsored plans (401(k), 403(b), 457) along with Traditional and Roth IRAs.
DECIDING TO RETIRE
When the time is right and you are ready to make the transition to retirement, there are a many onetime decisions to be made. We understand that decisions you have never made before can be intimidating. Not to worry, we have helped others in similar situations to make these selections. We will guide you through making the best choices for your unique circumstances.
- When to begin taking Social Security benefits.
- What to do with your employer sponsored plan or company stock and stock options.
- Pension annuity or lump sum payout decisions.
- Your options for continuing health coverage until you reach Medicare eligibility.
Congratulations, you've made it! All of your hard work is paying off. You can relax knowing your nest egg is providing the income you need now that you are no longer working. It's time to make your money work for you and not the other way around.
- Adjust your investment portfolio to preserve capital and maximize income distributions.
- Keep track of your Required Minimum Distributions (RMD) withdrawals.
- Minimize your tax bill by coordinating the withdrawals across all of your investment accounts.